PO Box 3001,1 Duke St
Dryden, On P8N 2Z7
||Dryden Power & Timber Co. formed in 1911.
First paper machine installed in 1918.
Acquired by Avenor in 1994.
Acquired by Weyerhaeuser in 1998.
Became part of Domtar in 2007.
||Annual pulp production capacity of 327,000 tonnes (ADMT)
1 pulp line.
||Cellulose fibers: Papergrade, bleached softwood kraft market pulp.
FSC Chain-of-Custody certified
FSC Controlled Wood certified
FSC Forest Management certified
SFI Forest Management certified
SFI Fibre Sourcing certified
PEFC Chain of Custody certified
ISO 9001 certified
Previous years’ reports are available by contacting the facility.