609, Rang 12
P.O. Box 1010
Windsor, QC J1S 2L9
||Originally built by Angus, Logan & Co. in 1865.
Acquired by Dominion Tar and Chemical Company in 1961.
The new mill began operations in 1987.
||Annual paper production capacity of 642,000 short tons
Annual pulp production capacity of 447,000 tonnes (ADMT).
1 pulp line and 2 paper machines.
||Uncoated freesheet papers: High brightness opaques, offsett, multi-purpose digital papers, copy paper, laser forms bond, envelope, recycled content. Bleached hardwood wet-lap market pulp.
||FSC Chain-of-Custody certified
SFI Wood Procurement and Chain-of-Custody certified
Pulp and Paper Canada's Safest Mill Award 2008, 2009 and 2010.