1 Station Road
||Original groundwood mill built in 1905 by the Spanish River Pulp and Paper Company.
Purchased by George Weston Ltd, owners of E.B. Eddy, from the Brown Co. of New York in 1969.
Became part of Domtar Inc. in 1998.
The hardwood line was extensively modernized in 1999.
||Annual paper production capacity of 69,000 short tons.
Annual pulp production capacity of 327,000 tonnes (ADMT).
2 pulp lines and 2 paper machines.
Specialty: Over 200 different grades of technical and specialty papers.
Cellulose fibers: FSC-certified market pulp and softwood pulp.
FSC Chain-of-Custody certified.
Previous years’ reports are available by contacting the facility.