- Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
- Statement on Sustainable Growth
- Antitrust Policy
- Community Investment Policy
- Disclosure Policy
- Environmental Policy
- Fiber Use and Sourcing Policy
- Forest Policy
- Health & Safety Policy
- Human Rights Policy
- Information Technology Policy
- Policy Statement on Trading in Securities
- Political Contributions Policy
- California Transparency in Supply Chains Act Disclosure
- Whistleblower Protection Policy
Community Investment Policy
Investing in our communities to make life better, together
At Domtar, we take pride in making life better. We make useful products – from copy paper to baby diapers – that people rely on every day. We provide thousands of direct and indirect jobs in North America and Europe, contributing billions to local economies. And we do this in a responsible way, balancing social, economic and environmental considerations in our business decisions.
Focused giving for maximum impact
We want to multiply these benefits to society, so we focus our philanthropic efforts on three areas that align with our business: Literacy, Health and Wellness, and Sustainability. Visit Giving Back - Corporate Social Responsibility at Domtar if you would like more information.
Our community investments include charitable giving, grant making, sponsorships and volunteering of our time. We are always interested in hearing from our community partners to make life better together.
How to apply for a Domtar Community Investment:
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Select the category that most closely aligns with your request: